1. Prayer should be our First Line of Defense, not our Last Hope:Luke 22:46
2. Listen to your Heart; not your Head–Spirit vs Flesh:Romans 8:13
3. Be wise enough to know that everything you may think you know is not
necessarily the truth: Be willing to learn! 1 Corinthians 3:18-20
4. Change from the inside out! Be Transformed! Romans 12:2
5. Stay in the Word of God so you can know what is truth:John 8:32
6. Make a choice about what you want to think about that! James 2:4
7. Satan cannot control our mind, unless we give him that power.
But all of us have bad habits we must bring under discipline: 2 Cor 12:7
8. Don’t talk it–Live the example as set by Christ, seven days a week:
John 13:15; 1 Corinthians 6:15
9. Keep your word! Be trustworthy, a person of integrity: James 5:12
10. Your speech, your dress, your respect for self appearance,
emulating humilty and humbleness: Leviticus 19:28
Sharon, 1 Thssalonians 5:23
Posted in Sharons View From Here by Sharon with no comments yet.