Ten Commandments 8
THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!
God values Productivity, Integrity and Generosity
- Taking items that do not belong to us
- Defaulting on loans
- Not paying bills
- Cheating on tests
- Goofing off at work
- Cheating on income taxes
- Taking sick time when you or your dependents are not sick
- Stealing cable services
- Illegally downloading or copying software, music, movies or printed material
- Not giving to God
- Work for their money: 1 Peter 4:15,16
- Share with the needy: Malachi 3:8-12
- Honesty and integrity: Titus 2:9,10
- Pay your bills/taxes: Romans 13:6-8
- Stop stealing or lying about ability to pay: Proverbs 22:26,27
- When we steal, do we trust God to provide? Matthew 6:25,26
- Share with fellow Christians and look after those in need: Matthew 5:40-42
Who was Jesus talking about here? Mark 3:31-35
- How do we give then? 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Should we be giving generously: Romans 12:8
- No one should be poor amongst Christians: Acts 4:32-37
- Is there honesty in Businesses: Luke 16:11-13
- 1st Year WalMart open in Belleville, Ontario, 1991: $200,000 stolen
- USA Stats for 2009: More than $13 billion worth of goods are stolen from retailers in the USA each year. That’s more than $35 million per day.
- USA: 2,196,971 reported Burglaries. Robbery: 408,217. Thefts 6,327,320.
Ask, praying every day for God’s help to maintain our honesty and integrity!
Posted in Campfire Bible Studies by Sharon with no comments yet.
Leave a Reply